Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Fusion announces contest winners
Jervis House tours start June 16
History center displays restored 1920s fire truck
History Center hosts lecture on Second Great Awakening
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Fusion announces contest winners
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Jervis House tours start June 16
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History center displays restored 1920s fire truck
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History Center hosts lecture on Second Great Awakening
- 4:00pm 06/13/18MWPAI offers exclusive exhibit: ‘Kimono!’
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Tickets on sale for View gala
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Clinton Historical Society lists summer hours
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Poetry reading Friday in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/13/18RACC Artletics summer camp starts June 26
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History of Comic Books topic of talk