Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Vernon Historical plans Show and Tell Tuesday
Free Wellin Kids event Friday
40 Years of Harmony concert rehearsals start Sunday
Poet Baca gives free reading March 1
- 4:00pm 02/23/17Vernon Historical plans Show and Tell Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/22/17Free Wellin Kids event Friday
- 4:00pm 02/22/1740 Years of Harmony concert rehearsals start Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/22/17Poet Baca gives free reading March 1
- 4:00pm 02/17/17Free F.I.L.M. series focuses on comedy
- 4:00pm 02/15/17Winter break programs offered in Oneida library
- 4:00pm 02/15/17Three-day snow art event at View
- 4:00pm 02/15/17Lessons on success topic of Hamilton lecture Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/17Camera club exhibit opens Feb. 22
- 4:00pm 02/15/17‘Freedom Riders’ film showing in Jervis Feb. 23