Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Makeup design workshop offered
Adirondack Chorus members share their memories
Women’s suffrage talk tonight in Oneida Library
Metal detecting program Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Makeup design workshop offered
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Adirondack Chorus members share their memories
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Women’s suffrage talk tonight in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Metal detecting program Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17‘In God’s House’ film joins photo show in Other Side
- 4:00pm 04/26/17New England invasion into New York topic Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Jazz Fest exhibit due May 3
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Edible Agriculture program for children offered May 6
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday