Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Clinton Historical Society offers Christmas ornament
Yoga for Seniors, Family Movie Night at Oneida library
Foothills arts guild meets Thursday
Doubly Mad event in Utica Friday
- 4:00pm 11/15/17Clinton Historical Society offers Christmas ornament
- 4:00pm 11/15/17Yoga for Seniors, Family Movie Night at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 11/15/17Foothills arts guild meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 11/15/17Doubly Mad event in Utica Friday
- 4:00pm 11/15/17Welsh heritage subject of history center event
- 4:00pm 11/15/17Oneida County History Center seasonal bookstore opens Nov. 24
- 4:00pm 11/08/17View offers Christmas in the Adirondacks gingerbread competition
- 4:00pm 11/08/17Author emcee for open mic night in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 11/08/17Award-winning children’s book author speaks on Nov. 16
- 4:00pm 11/08/17Colgate Bookstore announces November events