Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events
Exhibit and Artist Talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Exhibit and Artist Talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Preschool Story Hour in Remsen
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Talk on Puccini’s ‘Tosca’ Jan. 25
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Winter focus of library exhibit
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Dolly Parton focus of talk Wednesday
- 4:00pm 01/10/18View announces thrown wheel pottery workshop