Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
CHAIRity Art Auction slated for Sept. 23
Verescak photos on display Sept. 21
Rainbow Reading and Rainbow Eating, After-school Science at Oneida library this week
Faculty, community exhibit opens at MVCC Friday
- 4:00pm 09/13/17CHAIRity Art Auction slated for Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Verescak photos on display Sept. 21
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Rainbow Reading and Rainbow Eating, After-school Science at Oneida library this week
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Faculty, community exhibit opens at MVCC Friday
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Paint and Sip Saturday event benefits veterans
- 4:00pm 09/13/17History Club hosts Ghost Seekers Monday
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Free tech help offered at Jervis
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Brown University professor to give Constitution Day talk in Clinton Monday
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Library offers Decentralization Grant Seminar Monday
- 4:00pm 09/13/17Hamilton College hosts poetry reading Sept. 19