Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Rising Stars classes start Saturday
Four shows on exhibit at art center
View seeks assistant art teacher
Railway Historical Society lists season’s events
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Rising Stars classes start Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Four shows on exhibit at art center
- 4:00pm 03/22/17View seeks assistant art teacher
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Railway Historical Society lists season’s events
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Women’s suffrage program among events in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Author discusses book on women’s suffrage
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Exhibitions showcase young and established
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Slate roofing workshop April 8
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Acting workshop Sunday in Rome Community Theater
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Religious struggle in poems topic