Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society