Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Magician at library Tuesday
Hall of Fame, Living Legends picked
Old Forge Library opens reading garden Saturday
Art exhibits open in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/21/17Magician at library Tuesday
- 4:01pm 07/19/17Hall of Fame, Living Legends picked
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Old Forge Library opens reading garden Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Art exhibits open in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Antique and Vintage Show & Sale in Old Forge July 22-23
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Writing seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Over 30 authors expected at book signing Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Youth Group for ages 8-14 in Western
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Quilts on display in Earlville
- 4:00pm 07/19/17Historical society offers summer camp