Marriage, adultery in 19th century topic
ONEIDA — The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, will host a lecture with historian Carol Faulkner about popular attitudes about marriage and adultery in the 19th Century.
Failkner is a published author and a Professor of History at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for students with identification. Oneida Community Mansion House members will be admitted for free.
Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library
RACC offers basketry classes
Croghan marks Ancestor Day
Martha Deming, Barbara Kellogg exhibits open at View
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 06/21/17RACC offers basketry classes
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Croghan marks Ancestor Day
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Martha Deming, Barbara Kellogg exhibits open at View
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Jervis library book series explores history of Erie Canal
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Artist talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Battle of Oriskany event in Herkimer
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Genealogical Society to meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Show and Tell at History Club
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Rome sites among Landmark Society’s ‘Walks and Talks’ program