Mansion House marks International Archaelogy Day Saturday
The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave., Oneida, will host an event on International Archaelogy Day, Saturday, Oct. 21, at 10:30 a.m.
Admission is $7, $3 for students and free for members.
“The Oneida Community (1848-1880) built a communal home consisting of dozens of buildings and hundreds of acres of land, which they used to support their specific ways of life, work, and thought,” organizers said. During International Archaeology Day participants will seek out evidence of those past uses and try to locate built evidence to re-imagine how life was lived by the Oneida Community, its regional antecedents and descendants.
Participants should wear comfortable hiking or walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather. Binoculars and cameras are encouraged. Call 315-363-0745 or visit www.oneidacommunity.org for more information.
Local author at Fusion Saturday
Gallery hosts Christmas showcase
Herkimer County Historical Society’s holiday sale starts Friday
Ballet classes start Dec. 2
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Local author at Fusion Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gallery hosts Christmas showcase
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Herkimer County Historical Society’s holiday sale starts Friday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Ballet classes start Dec. 2
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Tickets on sale for Ladies Night at View
- 4:00pm 11/22/17‘Musical Theater’ concert Tuesday at MVCC Utica
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Christmas in the Country event Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Clinton Historical Society offers open house
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Rock painting, yoga at Oneida library next week
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Homeschool art classes at View