Lewis library hosts local author
The Town of Lewis Library will host a book signing with local author James P. Burke from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 14.
Burke, who lived his entire life on Tug Hill, wrote, “A Lifetime on the Hill,” that includes a collection of stories that span more than a century.
Copies of the book will be available for purchase for $20 each during the signing.
Burke will also share a few stories and sing some songs during the event. For more information, contact the town historian, Rita Higby, at 315-942-4194.
Ukrainian moth may provide hope against monarch-killing vine
Teen summer program at Jervis includes workshops, clubs, games
Croquet Wednesdays at Sherrill library
Sign up for Living Lamp workshop at View
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Ukrainian moth may provide hope against monarch-killing vine
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Teen summer program at Jervis includes workshops, clubs, games
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Croquet Wednesdays at Sherrill library
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Sign up for Living Lamp workshop at View
- 4:00pm 07/11/18View seeks artists for nature exhibit
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Jervis Public Library announces tech help sessions for July
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Historic society hosts author Anthony Wonderley
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Presentation on butterflies, moths Saturday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Merry-Go-Round theater troupe performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Northeast National Pastel Exhibition awards announced