Lewis library hosts local author
The Town of Lewis Library will host a book signing with local author James P. Burke from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 14.
Burke, who lived his entire life on Tug Hill, wrote, “A Lifetime on the Hill,” that includes a collection of stories that span more than a century.
Copies of the book will be available for purchase for $20 each during the signing.
Burke will also share a few stories and sing some songs during the event. For more information, contact the town historian, Rita Higby, at 315-942-4194.
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society