Jervis offers tech help
Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., will host upcoming opportunities to drop in for free help with computers and technology in March.
A schedule of sessions:
• Core Computer Skills, Part Two (of three), Thursday, March 15 at 10 a.m.
• Drop-in Tech Help, Wednesday, March 21 at 10 a.m.
• Drop-in Tech Help, Thursday, March 29 at 2:30 p.m.
Drop-in Tech Help is held in the library’s accessible auditorium and runs for 90 minutes. The sessions are for people who have questions about using their laptops, tablets, smartphones, or e-book readers.
On the net:
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society