Hyde Hall invites artists
COOPERSTOWN — In Honor of Hyde Hall’s 200th anniversary, it’s inviting artists to participate in an open exhibition.
Hyde Hall, the Cooperstown Art Association, and the Smithy welcome artists to submit art that represents, interprets, or reveals their favorite view or concept of Historic Hyde Hall. One work will be selected for display at Hyde Hall throughout the year and awarded a prize of $500.
There will be an opening reception will on Sunday July 23 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
The show will be up until Friday, Oct. 6. Artists are welcome visit this landmark at 267 Glimmerglass State Park Road and work on site. Artists may submit one piece, in any medium, ready to hang or display upon delivery. Deadline for RSVP is July 1.
On the net: www.hydehall.org
‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events
Exhibit and Artist Talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Exhibit and Artist Talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Preschool Story Hour in Remsen
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Talk on Puccini’s ‘Tosca’ Jan. 25
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Winter focus of library exhibit
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Dolly Parton focus of talk Wednesday
- 4:00pm 01/10/18View announces thrown wheel pottery workshop