Hyde Hall invites artists
COOPERSTOWN — In Honor of Hyde Hall’s 200th anniversary, it’s inviting artists to participate in an open exhibition.
Hyde Hall, the Cooperstown Art Association, and the Smithy welcome artists to submit art that represents, interprets, or reveals their favorite view or concept of Historic Hyde Hall. One work will be selected for display at Hyde Hall throughout the year and awarded a prize of $500.
There will be an opening reception will on Sunday July 23 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
The show will be up until Friday, Oct. 6. Artists are welcome visit this landmark at 267 Glimmerglass State Park Road and work on site. Artists may submit one piece, in any medium, ready to hang or display upon delivery. Deadline for RSVP is July 1.
On the net: www.hydehall.org
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society