Historical center serves annual Irish Tea Saturday
Oneida County Historical Center will host the third annual Irish Tea St. Patrick’s Day celebration from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, March 17.
The three-course tea will feature finger foods, desserts, door prizes, and more. Entertainment will include a presentation by Bob Sullivan on one of the country’s most famous Irish descendants, John F. Kennedy.
Tickets are $18 or $135 per table of eight. All proceeds benefit the Oneida County History Center in Utica.
Tickets may be purchased at the history center or by phone 315-735-3642.
Seating is limited. Tickets at the door will be based on availability.
The event is co-sponsored by the Anchor Light Inn in Sylvan Beach, Anchor Heating (Utica), and Betty Abel-Jellencich.
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society