Historical center serves annual Irish Tea Saturday
Oneida County Historical Center will host the third annual Irish Tea St. Patrick’s Day celebration from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, March 17.
The three-course tea will feature finger foods, desserts, door prizes, and more. Entertainment will include a presentation by Bob Sullivan on one of the country’s most famous Irish descendants, John F. Kennedy.
Tickets are $18 or $135 per table of eight. All proceeds benefit the Oneida County History Center in Utica.
Tickets may be purchased at the history center or by phone 315-735-3642.
Seating is limited. Tickets at the door will be based on availability.
The event is co-sponsored by the Anchor Light Inn in Sylvan Beach, Anchor Heating (Utica), and Betty Abel-Jellencich.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight