Historical center serves annual Irish Tea Saturday
Oneida County Historical Center will host the third annual Irish Tea St. Patrick’s Day celebration from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, March 17.
The three-course tea will feature finger foods, desserts, door prizes, and more. Entertainment will include a presentation by Bob Sullivan on one of the country’s most famous Irish descendants, John F. Kennedy.
Tickets are $18 or $135 per table of eight. All proceeds benefit the Oneida County History Center in Utica.
Tickets may be purchased at the history center or by phone 315-735-3642.
Seating is limited. Tickets at the door will be based on availability.
The event is co-sponsored by the Anchor Light Inn in Sylvan Beach, Anchor Heating (Utica), and Betty Abel-Jellencich.
Nick Piccininni performs Friday
Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historian presents ‘The Fulton Chain’ book Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18New repair shop activity opens at Utica Children’s Museum
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Kirkland Art Center offers camp, classes for kids
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Children’s reading, illustration seminar Thursday with Doug Salati at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Writing, publishing and marketing seminar Friday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historical Society meets July 24