Historic walking tour in Leonardsville
LEONARDSVILLE — The Upper Unadilla Valley Association will hold a walking tour through five historic buildings in the hamlet of Leonardsville on Sunday, Aug. 12, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets are $5, and children under 12 are admitted freely.
The tour will include two private homes currently available for sale and three restored homes that house summertime artists-in-residence for the Horned Dorset Arts Colony.
They are: the Wheeler House; the Utopia Library; The Evans House (all three on Main Street); The Wallace C. Coon House (Center Street); The Witter House (Huey Road).
Participants may begin the tour at any of the five houses, where they will receive a booklet that will serve as admission at the other tour stops. All the buildings are within one block’s walk.
For more information on this or other UUVA events, visit uuva.org or call 315-855-4403.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
- 4:00pm 08/08/18McGhee to give book presentation at Old Forge Library
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Town of Western Historical Society to hold monthly meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Historic walking tour in Leonardsville