Historic walking tour in Leonardsville
LEONARDSVILLE — The Upper Unadilla Valley Association will hold a walking tour through five historic buildings in the hamlet of Leonardsville on Sunday, Aug. 12, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets are $5, and children under 12 are admitted freely.
The tour will include two private homes currently available for sale and three restored homes that house summertime artists-in-residence for the Horned Dorset Arts Colony.
They are: the Wheeler House; the Utopia Library; The Evans House (all three on Main Street); The Wallace C. Coon House (Center Street); The Witter House (Huey Road).
Participants may begin the tour at any of the five houses, where they will receive a booklet that will serve as admission at the other tour stops. All the buildings are within one block’s walk.
For more information on this or other UUVA events, visit uuva.org or call 315-855-4403.
Tractor safety course scheduled
Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight
Collins performs his play on bullying Oct. 13
October events at OPL include play, acrylic painting and spooky lock in
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight
- 4:00pm 10/10/18Collins performs his play on bullying Oct. 13
- 4:00pm 10/10/18October events at OPL include play, acrylic painting and spooky lock in
- 4:00pm 10/10/18Fiber arts guild meets Oct. 18
- 4:00pm 10/10/18Model Railroad Show in Remsen
- 4:00pm 10/10/18Beethoven tribute concerts planned
- 4:00pm 10/10/18View offers Raku class Oct. 20, 21
- 4:00pm 10/10/18Museum offers 19th century heritage dinner Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/10/18Tech help offered at Jervis Public Library in October