FELT — Piece by Erin Gardner
Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
OLD FORGE — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, is holding a new felting workshop with artist Erin Gardner from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18.
Cost of the workshop is $100, $95 for members, which includes all materials. Students should bring an additional $5 if they would like View to order and pick up a lunch during the workshop.
Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. Registration deadline is Aug. 15. Visit www.ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411 to register.
In the workshop, students will learn the techniques of wet felting and needle felting with 100 percent wool fiber. Participants will create two projects, leaving the workshop with their own felt ball garland, a small three-dimensional sculpture, and their own felting tools to use at home.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight