FELT — Piece by Erin Gardner
Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
OLD FORGE — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, is holding a new felting workshop with artist Erin Gardner from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18.
Cost of the workshop is $100, $95 for members, which includes all materials. Students should bring an additional $5 if they would like View to order and pick up a lunch during the workshop.
Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. Registration deadline is Aug. 15. Visit www.ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411 to register.
In the workshop, students will learn the techniques of wet felting and needle felting with 100 percent wool fiber. Participants will create two projects, leaving the workshop with their own felt ball garland, a small three-dimensional sculpture, and their own felting tools to use at home.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
- 4:00pm 08/08/18McGhee to give book presentation at Old Forge Library
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Town of Western Historical Society to hold monthly meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Historic walking tour in Leonardsville