Family Game Night, tech help offered
ONEIDA — The following activities will be offered in the coming week at the Oneida Public Library, 220 Broad St. Call 315-363-3050 for information:
Monday, Jan. 1
Closed to celebrate the New Year.
Tuesday, Jan. 2
Ready To Read: Music and Motion, 10 a.m. Newborns to 4-year-olds and their parents or guardians will enjoy songs, rhymes, coordinated movements and just plain fun to help stimulate the children’s language skills.
OPL Mascot Reception, 7:30 p.m. OPL Youth Services Coordinator Megan Gillander hosts a reception for students artists who contributed their artworks for consideration in a library mascot contest. She will announce the winning design at the reception.
Wednesday, Jan. 3
Tech Help. 9-11 a.m. Volunteer technical advisors will be on hand to help device and laptop users set up, adapt and get the most out of their devices. No appointment is needed.
Family Game Night, 6:30 p.m. Game guru Breyt Coakley is back at the OPL Game Night to share his love of board games with all ages and to introduce some new favorite games of his own.
Thursday, Jan. 4
Ready to Read, 10 a.m. OPL’s Megan Gillander offers children two- to-five years of age and their parents or guardians the pleasure of stories, songs and activities to help strengthen the children’s language skills.
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society