Family Game Night, Tech Help offered at Oneida library
ONEIDA — The following activities will be offered in the coming week at the Oneida Public Library, 220 Broad St. Call 315-363-3050 for information:
Thursday, Dec. 14
Ready To Read, 10 a.m. OPL’s Megan Gillander offers children 2 to 5 years of age and their parents or guardians the pleasure of stories, songs and activities to help strengthen the children’s language skills.
Tuesday, Dec. 19
Ready To Read: Music and Motion, 10 a.m. Newborns to 4-year-olds and their parents or guardians will enjoy songs, rhymes, coordinated movements to help stimulate language skill development.
OPL Staff Development, noon-3 p.m. The library will closed temporarily between 12:00 and 3:00 p.m. for biannual staff development. The library will be open as usual at 3:00 p.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.
OPL Board Meeting, 7:15 p.m. The Oneida Public Library Board of Trustees will hold its next meeting on Tuesday, November 28, 2017, at 7:15 p.m. in the library’s History Room, 220 Broad St. The public is invited to attend. The History Room permits barrier-free access to the physically handicapped.
Wednesday, Dec. 20
Tech Help, 9-11 a.m. Volunteer technical advisors will be on hand to help device and laptop users set up, adapt and get the most out of their devices. No appointment is needed.
Yoga for Seniors, 2 p.m. Certified Hatha Yoga instructor Bill Skinner continues his free weekly class for seniors in safe and practical yoga exercises for better health and peace of mind.
Family Game Night, 6 p.m. Family members of all ages can reprise the fun of playing board games together, whether the game is an old favorite or a popular new one. Participants are urged to bring their own favorites to the program.
Dolly Parton talk canceled
Winter focus of library exhibit
Dolly Parton focus of talk Wednesday
View announces thrown wheel pottery workshop
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Winter focus of library exhibit
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Dolly Parton focus of talk Wednesday
- 4:00pm 01/10/18View announces thrown wheel pottery workshop
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Railway Historical Society meets
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Utica zoo announces winter, spring camps
- 4:00pm 01/10/18View names new director of visual arts and exhibitions
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Welsh heritage event Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/10/18Verona historical group meets Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/10/18History show and tell event Saturday