Family Game Night, Tech Help offered at Oneida library
ONEIDA — The following activities will be offered in the coming week at the Oneida Public Library, 220 Broad St. Call 315-363-3050 for information:
Thursday, Dec. 14
Ready To Read, 10 a.m. OPL’s Megan Gillander offers children 2 to 5 years of age and their parents or guardians the pleasure of stories, songs and activities to help strengthen the children’s language skills.
Tuesday, Dec. 19
Ready To Read: Music and Motion, 10 a.m. Newborns to 4-year-olds and their parents or guardians will enjoy songs, rhymes, coordinated movements to help stimulate language skill development.
OPL Staff Development, noon-3 p.m. The library will closed temporarily between 12:00 and 3:00 p.m. for biannual staff development. The library will be open as usual at 3:00 p.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.
OPL Board Meeting, 7:15 p.m. The Oneida Public Library Board of Trustees will hold its next meeting on Tuesday, November 28, 2017, at 7:15 p.m. in the library’s History Room, 220 Broad St. The public is invited to attend. The History Room permits barrier-free access to the physically handicapped.
Wednesday, Dec. 20
Tech Help, 9-11 a.m. Volunteer technical advisors will be on hand to help device and laptop users set up, adapt and get the most out of their devices. No appointment is needed.
Yoga for Seniors, 2 p.m. Certified Hatha Yoga instructor Bill Skinner continues his free weekly class for seniors in safe and practical yoga exercises for better health and peace of mind.
Family Game Night, 6 p.m. Family members of all ages can reprise the fun of playing board games together, whether the game is an old favorite or a popular new one. Participants are urged to bring their own favorites to the program.
Utica Glass Co. topic of meeting
View hosts Homeschool Day March 28
History center holds annual telethon April 3
‘Plein Air to Still Life: Watercolors’ at View
- 4:00pm 03/21/18Utica Glass Co. topic of meeting
- 4:00pm 03/21/18View hosts Homeschool Day March 28
- 4:00pm 03/21/18History center holds annual telethon April 3
- 4:00pm 03/21/18‘Plein Air to Still Life: Watercolors’ at View
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Book follows family’s life on Tug Hill
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Antique Appraisals March 22 at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Jervis offers tech help
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Tug Hill photo contest underway
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Peter G. Smith subject of talk Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Historical center serves annual Irish Tea Saturday