Dodge Pratt art center hosts dinner theater
BOONVILLE — Dodge Pratt Northam Art and Community Center is again presenting a dinner theater on Friday and Saturday, April 13 and 14, at 6 p.m. at the Masonic Lodge on Schuyler Street.
Tickets for the play are $25 which includes a complete roast turkey dinner with homemade pies. Entertainment is provided by Michael Scott Ferris, Rebecca Miner, and more. Reserve tickets by calling Dodge Pratt at 315-942-5133.
“The Haunting of Pratt House” is an original play by Cris Adsit. It features the talents of Howard LaFave, Bernie Bailey, Cris Adsit, Amy Simanowski, Evelyn Simanowski, Levi Simanowski, Lisa Kornmeyer, Jonathan Kornmeyer, Sarah Wiedmer, Sara Beck, David Beck, Bailey Wadsworth, Marlee Fetterly, and Luke Brach.
The play centers around three ghosts who are unjustly accused of a crime, consequently haunting the Pratt House. When a real estate agent tries to purchase the Pratt House, she learns about a treasure. With her two sons as well as teen-age girls, she decides to explore the Pratt House resulting in a hilarious ending.
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/12/18Mount Vernon Glass Company topic of history center event