Disaster preparedness workshop May 16 at Jervis
With severe weather events becoming more frequent and more extreme, it is important be prepared for disasters. Jervis Public Library will host a New York Citizen Preparedness Training Program on Wednesday, May 16.
The free program will take place at 6 p.m. in the library’s accessible auditorium. Registration is not required.
According to US Air Force National Guard SSgt Duane Morgan, the program teaches residents the tools and resources to prepare for any type of disaster, whether natural or man-made, how to respond accordingly, and how to recover as quickly as possible.
Participants will be advised about how to develop a family emergency plan and stocking up on emergency supplies.
For more information, call the library at 315-336-4570 or visit the Information Desk.
Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1
View displays include Northeast National Pastel Exhibition
‘Adirondack Mysteries’ authors at Old Forge Library Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1
- 4:00pm 06/20/18View displays include Northeast National Pastel Exhibition
- 4:00pm 06/20/18‘Adirondack Mysteries’ authors at Old Forge Library Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Literature of the Great War Thursday at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Jervis offers genealogy workshop June 26
- 4:00pm 06/20/18World War I topic of talk Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Fusion announces contest winners
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Jervis House tours start June 16
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History center displays restored 1920s fire truck