Disaster preparedness workshop May 16 at Jervis
With severe weather events becoming more frequent and more extreme, it is important be prepared for disasters. Jervis Public Library will host a New York Citizen Preparedness Training Program on Wednesday, May 16.
The free program will take place at 6 p.m. in the library’s accessible auditorium. Registration is not required.
According to US Air Force National Guard SSgt Duane Morgan, the program teaches residents the tools and resources to prepare for any type of disaster, whether natural or man-made, how to respond accordingly, and how to recover as quickly as possible.
Participants will be advised about how to develop a family emergency plan and stocking up on emergency supplies.
For more information, call the library at 315-336-4570 or visit the Information Desk.
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/12/18Mount Vernon Glass Company topic of history center event