Colgate hosts book signing with Chuck D’Imperio May 23
HAMILTON — The Colgate Bookstore will host a book signing and presentation by Chuck D’Imperio at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 23.
D’Imperio is an award-winning radio broadcaster and newspaper columnist.
He will share his stories of the region, its people, events and folk tales. Refreshments will be provided.
Graves of Upstate New York presents a look at the lives and deaths of 100 legendary Americans who are laid to rest in Upstate New York.
D’Imperio takes readers on a journey across the state, visiting an array of famous New York grave sites, from Mark Twain, Harriet Tubman, and James Fenimore Cooper to Helen Hayes, Lucille Ball, four U.S. presidents, a Kentucky Derby–winning horse, and the most famous one-legged tap dancer in the world.
D’Imperio tells the story of each individual, along with photographs and detailed information about the cemetery. From West Point to Lake Placid to Buffalo and all points north, south, east, and west, Graves of Upstate New York offers a cultural tour across the great expanse of Upstate New York in search of its famous residents and their lasting legacies.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight