‘Chad Hanna’ on screen Saturday
The Oneida County History Center, 1608 Genesee St., Utica, will host a free screening of the film “Chad Hanna” (1940) at 1 p.m. Saturday.
Based on the novel by Boonville native Walter Edmonds, “Chad Hanna” chronicles the love life and shenanigans of a mid-19th century country bumpkin who joins the traveling circus. This film is set in central New York and stars Henry Fonda, Dorothy Lamour and Linda Darnel.
This program takes place in the center’s main gallery.
The Oneida County History Center is a not-for-profit educational institution and is dedicated to preserving history and promoting the culture of the Greater Mohawk Valley. Admission to this program is free, donations are encouraged. Contact the center at 315-735-3642 or visit the website at www.oneidacountyhistory.org or Facebook for additional information.
Works in Progress reception Oct. 25
‘Hocus Pocus,’ Live Clue event at Jervis
Exhibit marks 200th anniversary of Historic Zoar Village
Oneida library hosts Escape the Library teen event, AARP driving course
- 4:00pm 10/18/17Works in Progress reception Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/18/17‘Hocus Pocus,’ Live Clue event at Jervis
- 4:00pm 10/18/17Exhibit marks 200th anniversary of Historic Zoar Village
- 4:00pm 10/18/17Oneida library hosts Escape the Library teen event, AARP driving course
- 4:00pm 10/18/17Mansion House marks International Archaelogy Day Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/17Fall events announced at Shawangunk Nature Preserve
- 4:00pm 10/18/17A Question of Survival presentation Tuesday at Old Forge Library
- 4:00pm 10/18/17Wreath making first ‘Parent and Me’ workshop Saturday at View
- 4:00pm 10/18/17Jervis offers Children’s Fall ‘Crafternoon’ event Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Western Historical Society meets Thursday