Bracelets topic Thursday at Weavers group
CLINTON — The Foothills Weaving and Fiber Arts Guild meets Thursday, April 20 at 10 a.m. at St. James Episcopal Church, 9 Williams St., the organization has announced.
Guild member Sherrill Koss will present an overview of several styles of bracelets that incorporate combinations of beads, weaving, leather or waxed cord, and knotting techniques such as micro-macrame.
The annual exhibit by guild members at the Utica College Barrett Gallery continues until April 27, the guild announcement added.
Makeup design workshop offered
Adirondack Chorus members share their memories
Women’s suffrage talk tonight in Oneida Library
Metal detecting program Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Makeup design workshop offered
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Adirondack Chorus members share their memories
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Women’s suffrage talk tonight in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Metal detecting program Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17‘In God’s House’ film joins photo show in Other Side
- 4:00pm 04/26/17New England invasion into New York topic Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Jazz Fest exhibit due May 3
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Edible Agriculture program for children offered May 6
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday