Bracelets topic Thursday at Weavers group
CLINTON — The Foothills Weaving and Fiber Arts Guild meets Thursday, April 20 at 10 a.m. at St. James Episcopal Church, 9 Williams St., the organization has announced.
Guild member Sherrill Koss will present an overview of several styles of bracelets that incorporate combinations of beads, weaving, leather or waxed cord, and knotting techniques such as micro-macrame.
The annual exhibit by guild members at the Utica College Barrett Gallery continues until April 27, the guild announcement added.
80-year-old photograph wins Gems honor
Societies tell New Hartford history through images
Library hosts ‘Good Morning Loon’ family event
View Ice Cream Social Friday
- 4:00pm 07/26/1780-year-old photograph wins Gems honor
- 4:00pm 07/26/17Societies tell New Hartford history through images
- 4:00pm 07/26/17Library hosts ‘Good Morning Loon’ family event
- 4:00pm 07/26/17View Ice Cream Social Friday
- 4:00pm 07/26/17Tony Holtzman presents new book Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/26/17Teen talk, board games at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 07/26/17Children’s play at library Monday
- 4:00pm 07/26/17Jervis screens ‘The Battle of Oriskany’ Aug. 1 and 3
- 4:00pm 07/21/17Magician at library Tuesday
- 4:01pm 07/19/17Hall of Fame, Living Legends picked