Bracelets topic Thursday at Weavers group
CLINTON — The Foothills Weaving and Fiber Arts Guild meets Thursday, April 20 at 10 a.m. at St. James Episcopal Church, 9 Williams St., the organization has announced.
Guild member Sherrill Koss will present an overview of several styles of bracelets that incorporate combinations of beads, weaving, leather or waxed cord, and knotting techniques such as micro-macrame.
The annual exhibit by guild members at the Utica College Barrett Gallery continues until April 27, the guild announcement added.
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society