Bookstore hosts youth cooking challenge
HAMILTON — Young fans of the Food Network TV series Chopped can test their budding culinary skills on Saturday, Feb. 17, at the Colgate Bookstore, 3 Utica St. They will race against the clock to master the secret ingredients and win prizes.
The event begins at 10:30 a.m. in the third floor events room, but contestants are asked to arrive at 10:15.
Six teams of three will present their masterpieces to a panel of judges who will critique them according to creativity and presentation. Three of these teams will advance to the final challenge and the chance to win prizes.
This competition is open to children ages 5 to 12. Children of all ages are invited to cheer on their favorite chef. Contestant slots are limited so pre-register by emailing email@example.com or texting 315-228-7480 with the name, age and contact info for the contestant. Those who pre-register will receive a mystery gift. Depending on pre-registration, some spots may be available at the door on a first come, first serve basis.
12th annual Chili Bowl Luncheon Saturday in Old Forge
Drawing classes with Imundo start Feb. 20
Winter break events at Oneida library include Dinosaur Dig, crafts
History center offers book sale
- 4:00pm 02/14/1812th annual Chili Bowl Luncheon Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Drawing classes with Imundo start Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Winter break events at Oneida library include Dinosaur Dig, crafts
- 4:00pm 02/14/18History center offers book sale
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Park marks Douglass’ 200th birthday
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Two exhibits open in Hamilton
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Library hosts stargazing event
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Register for felting class by Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/07/18Clinton hockey history event Feb. 9
- 4:00pm 02/07/18Oneida library offers golf lesson, Valentine’s Day event