Bookstore hosts youth cooking challenge
HAMILTON — Young fans of the Food Network TV series Chopped can test their budding culinary skills on Saturday, Feb. 17, at the Colgate Bookstore, 3 Utica St. They will race against the clock to master the secret ingredients and win prizes.
The event begins at 10:30 a.m. in the third floor events room, but contestants are asked to arrive at 10:15.
Six teams of three will present their masterpieces to a panel of judges who will critique them according to creativity and presentation. Three of these teams will advance to the final challenge and the chance to win prizes.
This competition is open to children ages 5 to 12. Children of all ages are invited to cheer on their favorite chef. Contestant slots are limited so pre-register by emailing email@example.com or texting 315-228-7480 with the name, age and contact info for the contestant. Those who pre-register will receive a mystery gift. Depending on pre-registration, some spots may be available at the door on a first come, first serve basis.
Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
Two exhibits open at MWPAI
MWPAI announces May events
Jervis offers genealogy help session May 22
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Two exhibits open at MWPAI
- 4:00pm 05/16/18MWPAI announces May events
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Jervis offers genealogy help session May 22
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Colgate hosts book signing with Chuck D’Imperio May 23
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Registration open for Botanical Watercolors workshop
- 4:00pm 05/09/18Preschoolers enjoy trip to Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/09/18‘Through Our Eyes’ exhibit opens in Cazenovia
- 4:00pm 05/09/18Unity Hall hosts children’s author Holly McGhee
- 4:00pm 05/09/18History center hosts author William J. O’Hern