Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
Native Roman and author Holly Amidon will visit Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., to sign copies of her newest book, “Foods From Far and Away: Bringing Regional Dishes Home,” from 10 a.m. to 12 noon on Saturday, Oct. 20.
In her latest book, Amidon combines her love of cooking with her love of travel. When traveling, she loves to sample dishes native to the states, countries, and islands she is visiting. In her new book, she re-creates these delicious regional dishes with easy-to-follow steps using ingredients available in upstate New York.
Copies of her books will be available for sale and signing.
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion