Amelia Earhart talk Sunday
CLINTON — “Amelia Earhart: Lost Legend,” will be presented by Cheryl Pula at the Clinton Historical Society, 1 Fountain St., at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 11.
The program is free.
Amelia Earhart was and remains the most famous aviatrix in world history.
She disappeared on an around the world flight attempt in 1937, and no trace of her has ever been found. Pula’s program traces that flight, and offers some theories as to what might have become of her.
Pula is a retired reference librarian and a founding member of the New York Mills Historical Society. She is currently the New York Mills village historian. Pula has written, co-authored and edited several books and also shares her passion for history, giving lectures about a variety of topics.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
- 4:00pm 08/08/18McGhee to give book presentation at Old Forge Library
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Town of Western Historical Society to hold monthly meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Historic walking tour in Leonardsville