‘Adirondack Mysteries’ authors at Old Forge Library Tuesday
The Old Forge Library will host authors Cheryl Coasta, W.K. Pomeroy, Woody Sins and Dennis Webster of the newly released “Adirondack Mysteries” short story collection for a reading and discussion on Tuesday, June 26 at 7:30 p.m. The anthology is part of the “Adirondack Book Series,” a compilation of mysteries and thrillers set in the mountains of upstate New York.
Also read will be John Briant’s “Santa Clara,” the last story written by the late state-trooper-turned-novelist, to whom the book is dedicated.
Admission is free and open to the general public. Copies of the book will be available for purchase and for signing.
Cheryl Costa is a New York native currently residing in Syracuse, where she works as a newspaper columnist. She has a degree in entertainment writing from SUNY Empire State in Saratoga Springs.
W.K. Pomeroy has published more than 70 short stories, poems, and articles from horror to romance. In the past, he served as president of the Utica Writers Club and as judge in the club’s short story contests.
Woody Sins is an engineer who lives in New Hartford, by way of rural Tug Hill. He has dedicated his story, “The Rebel,” to the memory of Otto Van Schoonhoven.
Dennis Webster, the anthology’s editor, is “a ghost hunter and paranormal investigator” who works with the Ghost Seekers of Central New York. He has published books variously on area asylums, haunted houses, and famous crimes — most of which are set in the Adirondack region.
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion