Advertise where people read their news
Answers to questions other advertisers asked us:
- A newspaper worthy of support
- Share of voice
- Circulation versus Distribution
- A deal is not always a bargain
- Where to put your advertising
- Price versus value
- Be there for the buy
- Single ads versus campaigns
- Should you sign a contract
- Free choice for advertisers
- Effective Circulation
- Target your message
- Cost per thousand (CPM)
- Other media
- PowerPack for new advertisers
- Current Advertising rate card PDF
Still not sure where, when, or how to advertise? Ask us.
Timely news and advertising
Daily Sentinel — We deliver 12,000 copies every afternoon to long-time subscribers and to vending machines and dealers across Oneida County.
Sunday Sentinel — Almost 25,000 copies of the Sunday Sentinel are delivered to the doorstep of subscribers and non-subscribers alike.
► Today's news today draws a readership willing to pay for the privilege.
Sentinel pages — your advertising is available on the Internet with our Digital Replica edition.